B'NEI MITZVAH TRIP TO ISRAEL
We welcome WBT families to participate in our annual B’nei Mitzvah trip to Israel in lieu of, or in addition to, a service at one of our campuses.
We are currently taking reservations for our December 2020 trip and our June 2021 trip. Thanks to the generosity of the Goldhirsh-Yellin Foundation, all students having a Bar or Bat Mitzvah in Israel will receive an $1,800 land subsidy toward their trip to Israel.
Check out the slideshow from our December 2018 Trip to Israel!
- What is the B'nei Mitzvah Trip to Israel?
- How do I know if this program is for our family?
- When will the trip to Israel take place?
- Who is eligible for this program?
- Okay, I’m thinking this might be for me. Tell me more!
- How does this change my experience in Los Angeles?
- What are the costs associated with this program?
- What’s included in the package price?
- What’s not included in the package price?
For more questions about the Israel trip, or about our B’nei Mitzvah program in general, please contact Lisa Alpern at 424-208-8971 or email@example.com.