B'NEI MITZVAH TRIP TO ISRAEL
We welcome WBT families to participate in our annual B’nei Mitzvah trip to Israel in lieu of, or in addition to, a service at one of our campuses. Registration for our June 2022 trip to Israel, led by Rabbi Joel Nickerson and Cantor Lisa Peicott, is now open!
Can't make it in June? We invite you and your family to join Rabbi David Eshel in Israel December 19-28, 2022. Sign up to receive registration information and more details as soon as it becomes available.
This program is generously underwritten by the Goldhirsh-Yellin Foundation, and all students having a Bar or Bat Mitzvah in Israel will receive an $1,800 subsidy toward the land costs associated with the trip.
- How do I know if this program is for our family?
- When will the trip to Israel take place?
- Who is eligible for this program?
- Okay, I’m thinking this might be for me. Tell me more!
- How does this change my experience in Los Angeles?
- What are the costs associated with this program?
- What’s not included in the package price?
For more questions about the Israel trip, or about our B’nei Mitzvah program in general, please contact Lisa Alpern at 424-208-8971 or firstname.lastname@example.org.