B'NEI MITZVAH TRIP TO ISRAEL
We welcome WBT families to participate in our annual B’nei Mitzvah trip to Israel in lieu of, or in addition to, a service at one of our campuses. Registration for our December 2022 trip to Israel, led by Rabbi David Eshel and Cantor Kerith Shapiro, is now open!
This program is generously underwritten by the Goldhirsh-Yellin Foundation, and all students having a Bar, Bat, or B'nei Mitzvah in Israel will receive an $1,800 subsidy toward the land costs associated with the trip.
In addition, a separate need-based scholarship fund has been created to make sure that every WBT family has the opportunity to travel to Israel with Wilshire Boulevard Temple. To learn more about this scholarship fund, please email Lisa Alpern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I know if this program is for our family?
- When will the trip to Israel take place?
- Who is eligible for this program?
- Okay, I’m thinking this might be for me. Tell me more!
- How does this change my experience in Los Angeles?
- What are the costs associated with this program?
- What’s not included in the package price?
For more questions about the Israel trip please contact Lisa Alpern at email@example.com.